Monday, August 18, 2008

Shower-Shower BABY

This is in dedication to all of my sweet family and friends who showered our upcoming baby girl with love!

I could go on and on about how awesome everyone is, but I'll let the pictures do the talking...
My rad sisters came down from Portland and spoiled me. We had a great "girl's time" by going and seeing Mamma Mia after the shower- we were dancing to ABBA in our seats! Maureen and Nedda you're the best!
Marcelle and I, pregnant together again! Fate seems to bless us with synchronized timing and gender of children.
(Look how much more our bellies pop out this second time around)
Say hello to the best citrus cheesecake bites ever- made by the one and only Tannya


Look at these awesome cupcake bites Melissa made, they almost look too pretty to eat but man were they good. Melissa also made beautiful invitations and yummy meatballs that I apparently missed, but they looked mouth-watering in her blog photoMy sweet mother in law, Robyn
Jen, Jen my great friend
Kristy and I pregnant together again too! This time I feel more wise about motherhood and I'm sure she does too having her 4th and all!All of the gifts were SO adorable. Girl clothes are so fun!
Last but not least- thanks to Tannya for welcoming us into her home and coordinating this great event in the midst of finals, motherhood, a hospital move, a.k.a. a very busy life! You can't leave us for at least another 5 years!
Here's the whole crew (minus a few that had to leave early, and others who were there in spirit). You're all the best!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I love the new blog lay out!!! What a wonderful shower, such a blessing to have such wonderful friends. Thanks for sharing the pics. Sending you a big hug and a eaarly delivery : )

rachel said...

Yay for good friends and a great ward! What an awesome shower. Tannya and Melissa are simply amazing.

Margaret said...

{twisting the butter knife in my heart}

I really am so sad I missed your shower...and the food...but mostly the party.

Ok. So to get emails when people leave comments on your blog. Go to "Settings" then "Comments" and then scroll to the bottom of th epage where it says "Comment Notification Email". Type in your email there and wa-la you will get emails when comments like these are left.

Love you!