Sunday, August 10, 2008

F-R-I-D-A-Y Night!

Man, August 1st was one of the best nights of my life. One of my new favorite books was released and I got to have a great party with my friends and (cover your eyes & scream LA-LA-LA if you haven't read Breaking Dawn yet)- I made an unknowing prediction with my shirt! I got to chauffeur two of my good friends- Jen with her recovering ankle, one day after surgery. She is such a trooper, especially on pain killer AND Kristine who, at 9 months pregnant was limping from a pinched sciatic nerve. She just had her baby on 8/8/08 and if you're reading this Kristine, I'm thinking of you and hope everything is going well for you and the baby!
I love my Twilightie friends! aka TOF's!

I am totally bummed that Stephenie Meyer said she won't write about these characters for a long time because she left so many unanswered questions!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

It was SO fun to have your pregnant self at my party! Love you. Wish I had answers for you. But I can't answer number one for sure...but I think a female vampire couldn't get pregant. (Not sure if Nessie could or not). And, a male vampire could make a female werewolf pregnant but I'm not sure they could handle each others smells. I think I heard from SM that Garrett was killed soon after the confrontation. So, the Volturi are still around. Doing their thing!

I want more too!

Tania said...

Cute picture! Way to go on that prediction! I had no idea and was totally shocked by that one. Loving the book (1/2 way thru today)!

Mountain Skeen (Hey, it's me, Judy) said...

Anna, wow you found me. So good to hear from you and......I enjoyed your blog. Robyn said you were crafty and cutsie and she wasn't exagerating...you are!!!!! Can't wait for the baby!

Kristine said...

Thanks for being our chauffeur! The party was great fun and the book did not disappoint. You are so sweet to think of me in your post too.

It's hard to write responses to individuals on the care page but I do read all the comments and it makes my day. To answer your question awhile ago I'm doing pretty well, all things considered. My back is 1000x's better (yay!), I just had to retrain myself to walk without limping, haha.

I've been thinking about you and wondering how YOU are doing these last few weeks of pregnancy. If you changed your blog address, could you email me your new one pretty please!

~ Kristine