
Ever since I read the book, "Life & Death in Shanghai" for book club last year I've been fascinated with China and its culture. So when I knew the Olympics were going to be in Beijing this year, I was just beside myself in anticipation. China is definitely on my list of must-see places. It has such a long and complex history. I wish I could eat it all up. I've loved seeing the athletes compete but I wish they would show more on the country too. So here is my blog tribute to the 2008 Olympics!

2 comments:
My brother and sister are in Beijing right now! They've gone to a boxing match, a fencing match, a water polo match, and maybe one other event so far. I think my sister is secretly hoping they'll somehow run into Michael Phelps and she can marry him!
I would love to be able to read your new blog.
Post a Comment