Sunday, August 10, 2008

Now's Your Chance

I'm planning on changing my blog address soon. I want to decrease my identifying factors for all those blog lurkers out there that my friends have talked about. So here is the plan- if you want me to send you a link to my new blogspot address (I'll give it a week or so), post a comment, any comment (things like "you're the best!" are always appreciated- smile), and I'll be sure to forward you my new name. Ciao! P.S. If you're on my friends list, I'll update you automatically.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Anna! First of all, your crafty projects are so awesome! I love them, and they look so cute. Secondly...potty trained at 2!!!!!!!!!!! Barely 2!!!! What is your secret, you must tell me. Way to go calvin!

I couldn't read your twilight post because I'm not done with the book yet, but I'm in the middle of it.

Oh yea, and you're the best!

Margaret said...

Send me the new blog link! Thanks.

Carina & Dan said...

love your blog :)

Andria said...

Can't wait to see your new baby girl on your new site! Keep me on!

Shannon said...

Hi Anna,
I would love to be added on your new blog. I hope that you are feeling well.

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout!
Sandi