Yes, obviously we need more pictures of ourselves on here and not just the kid, but face it, we aren't as cute. Case in point, the above picture. I actually think it's pretty scary, but had to document the first shot Calvin snapped on the camera. Maybe he has an eye for photographing wild animals. HA! Anyways, if you look really close, you can see my missing front tooth. Betcha some of you didn't know I had THAT! Now you know a factoid about me.
3 comments:
So pretty! But, honestly...you always look good! Want wild animals? Come to my house.
Hi Anna! How did you lose your tooth?
Tripped over a skunk. It was quite traumatic. No, seriously, I did trip but my head took the fall and knocked the tooth out. The dentist didn't put it back in time so I had to have it removed a few years later and have had a "flipper"- retainer with a tooth attached, ever since...until I get something permanent.
Post a Comment