"Any unit of cultural information, such as a practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another. "
So, now that I figured out what it means...The rules are as follows:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next five sentences.
5. Tag five people.
This is mine, aka Anna's:
The first book I picked up was the Bible. The verses in Exodus 28:26-30 were really great, but really long. SO I posted the reference for any of you who want to look it up, and I picked a new book- The Happy Prince, which was on my bookshelf next to my desk.
And after the third year was over, the Soul came down to the shore of the sea, and called to the young Fisherman, and he rose out of the deep and said, "Why dost thou call to me?"
And the Soul answered, "Come nearer, that I may speak with thee, for I have seen marvellous things."
So he came nearer, and couched in the shallow water, and leaned his head upon his hand and listened.
And the Soul said to him, "In a city that I know of there is an innthat standeth by a river. I sat there with sailors who drank of two different -coloured wines, and ate bread made of barley, and little salt fish served in bay leaves with vinegar.
Ok and that is FIVE sentences. A little random reading, but maybe interesting nonetheless.
I tag:
- Kristine
- April
- Andria
- Tania
- Annie
If you see this and are on my list, you have to do it! Tag you're it.
2 comments:
Yeah Anna! Thanks for sharing your book meme! Aren't comments fun?
love them- they're great!
Post a Comment