We woke up to SNOW today! It was fluffy and gorgeous and we got over 3 inches! We made our first family snowman and had lots of fun romping around in the snow. Yay!
What an adorable family picture you've added at the top of the page!!! So cute. You should put it on a family calendar next year! The snow was fun! Looks like Calvin enjoyed it too!
I'm putting you on mine, too! That is such a small world you two are semi-related. Sad they might be moving away, though. She's in YW with me and the girls love her.
3 comments:
What an adorable family picture you've added at the top of the page!!! So cute. You should put it on a family calendar next year! The snow was fun! Looks like Calvin enjoyed it too!
Anna I love the pictures, I can't believe how big your little man is. He is so cute. Keep in touch http://hijkp.blogspot.com/
I'm putting you on mine, too!
That is such a small world you two are semi-related. Sad they might be moving away, though. She's in YW with me and the girls love her.
Post a Comment