Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Visiting Cousins!


I got to see my Cousin Sarah and her kids before they moved out to Kansas. They are so fun and we wish them luck. Especially with baby #4 on the way! Besides, it was a good reason to enjoy some Sweet Life, and we all know we could use more of that!


3 comments:

Margaret said...

ooooo Yum Sweet Life...I need to go soon!

Birrd said...

Hey, it's me! I'm so flattered! I feel special to be on your blog.

I hope there's something at least sort of like Sweet Life in Kansas.... man, that was good stuff!

rachel said...

Hi Anna,
Rachel Hansen here...
I was perusing through your darling blog and ran across this post. How do you know Rachel Bailey?? Are you guys cousins?? I'm so confused now... It took me forever to figure out you were related to Bishop Glazier and now this. It's just too much for my little brain to handle. lol
Hugs!