Thursday, September 4, 2008

She Is Here

First there were three... A trip to the new hospital...A speedy and safe labor & delivery later...
Born Tuesday September 2, 2008 9:27 pm, 7 lb 11 oz, 19 1/2 in...
And then there were four!...
Welcome Mira Robyn! (click on name to see link)

9 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh congratulations! She's perfect! I'm so jealous you got to go to that sweet, new hospital...it looks so nice!

I hope you're both doing well, I'm so happy for you guys!

rachel said...

First off, CONGRATULATIONS!! She is so pretty!

Second, I am super jealous you got to deliver at the new hospital. SO jealous!

Lastly, I LOVE the name Mira. How beautiful.

I hope recovery is going well for you. Hugs!

Birrd said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Glad everything went smoothly this time!

Margaret said...

Yeah pictures! Jen has kept me updated. It's SO great to see you are all well and healthy. She is beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her in person. Love you. So excited you get a girl now. ♥

Tania said...

Congratulations!! She's so adorable! I love her name. I'm so glad that everything went well. Yay!

Alicia said...

oh my goodness congratulations! when were you due? was she on time? Come check out our blog www.thefordexplorers.blogspot.com you have a beautiful family!! Im really hoping for a girl this time!

Teresa said...

Congrats you guys!!! We are so happy for you! Super happy to hear all is well with you guys!! Mira is a beautiful name!!

LaDawn said...

Welcome Mira to this wonderful family. I love the pictures she is so beautiful and what a great family picture. I hope the adjustment goes well and life with 2 is easy for you. Congradulations

Kirsten said...

Congratulations, I should have checked your blog sooner. I am so glad that everything went well. You look amazing and Mira is beautiful. p.s. I love the new back ground.