Anna and Sean, I hope you check your comments. I haven't had a chance to check your blog for a few weeks so I'm late seeing the news. She is beautiful! I can even see a little bit of Sean in a couple of her pictures. How wonderful for your family. ENJOY, love aunt Judy
5 comments:
Keep adding pictures of her!! I can never get enough of new babies. Enjoy every minute, Anna. She is perfect.
I love the picture of her hands that you added at the top. So pretty.
Keep the pictures coming!♥
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Such a perfect baby girl!!! Such a sweet happy family, you truely are blessed!!
Anna and Sean, I hope you check your comments. I haven't had a chance to check your blog for a few weeks so I'm late seeing the news. She is beautiful! I can even see a little bit of Sean in a couple of her pictures. How wonderful for your family. ENJOY, love aunt Judy
Post a Comment