Monday, September 15, 2008

A Day in the Life...





A random assortment of pictures- just our recent family life. Sean and I had our 6th anniversary yesterday and in the midst of it all I found him napping with another girl! Lucky for him it was our daughter so he is off the hook. We love our cute kids! We are a very happy family. So glad that we could be sealed together in the Temple way back when. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the pictures! She looks bigger already! I miss you!

rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!
I love her little nose. What a doll. Hope you're well...

Kirsten said...

What great pictures. I love the one of Clavin giving a big brother kiss. You guys have such a beautiful family.

Janelle said...

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Six years and an eternity yet to come! Great pictures.

warren family said...

Congrats on your little girl, she is beautiful. I just found the new blog, I didn't know you already had her! She is adorable

The Cottle Family said...

I love the little note about wanting to be friends. I will be your friend, but only if you want to be mine, or are we already friends? J/K I love the pic.s we need to take some of Calvin so I can give you the CD of pictures. Love April