Last week, Calvin had to say good bye to one of his best friends. It was a sad day for us all.
These two had the click factor from day one. People would comment on how cute they were, giving hugs and playing together. They both had a love of sports, just like their dads who played softball together. At our houses, they each would talk about the other one frequently.
See how cute they are each holding their respective sport balls? I didn't even tell them to do this, this is just how they are together.
But I think their relationship can be best described with this photo story from our last hike.
1 comment:
Dave and I just read this and we don't know whether we should laugh or cry (we may be leaning towards crying right now). They are so cute! I hope we still get to see each other at Christmas!!!!!!! I want our Denmark and Calvin together again...not to mention their parents!!!! We miss you guys SO MUCH!
Post a Comment