Sometimes I think of blog posts while I'm driving in my car.
Things I need to update to the blog-o-sphere.
Like how I finally got a wheat grinder and am loving it. Or the smorgasbord of random art projects we've been doing (toilet paper roll art, fabric birthday crowns). Or how Calvin, if you add "I'll beat you!" to anything, will race as fast as he can to do whatever he didn't want to 2 seconds ago. (it works like magic) Or how Mira, much to my amazement, clearly said "chocolate cereal" the other day while point to the box above the fridge. Or how she can resourcefully pull out a bottom kitchen drawer to stand on its ledge and get up to the counter or a higher drawer, all with a little cheesy/mischievous grin on her face. So this is the best I can do for now, at 11:42 pm on a Wednesday night, with a Chemistry final in the morning. Wish me luck.
Mira at the beach
-and Calvin getting ready for church
1 comment:
Glad your life is busy and full and happy! Your kiddos are growing up!!
Post a Comment