Friday, May 3, 2013

Flatline.

I'm not sure if my blog is dead.  I pull it up on my computer screen once or twice a week to check.  I poke it to see if it will move.  Occasionally I'll link to another person's blog--- "oooh!  their's is ALIVE!"  Its been dying for a year and before that it was limply hanging on.  I blame it on Facebook.  All these little snippets of life took over long, thought-out blog posts.  It reminds me of that song, "video killed the radio star."

I've thought about posting.  A lot.  But usually out of a sense of duty.  I should post about this.  Or that.  Lets face it, our shoulds don't usually get done.  And if they do, its begrudgingly.  Sometimes I actually want to post, but then its late at night and I go to bed instead.  Not tonight.  Tonight I am sacrificing a little sleep to post to the world.

I am still here.  I may have been in a self induced coma in the cyber-world but I still exist!  I still have good days and bad days.  My kids still do cute things and not so cute things.

I can't make any promises.  That would be too should-y.  But.  If you read this post.  Just know.  There might be more to come (so non committal eh?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should go through this blog with you're children when they go off to collage. They will love it.