Saturday, May 26, 2012

Our Darling Ez

Look at this kid.  Doesn't he just make you smile?  There is nothing that we don't adore about this little guy.  His smile, his eyes.  The cute way he says "da-da"  I thought I'd post about a few current Ez-isms.

  • He can shriek VERY loudly!  One of his favorites is to crawl up to someone who is on the floor, shriek at them and grab their hair.  We call it his screaming falcon.  He especially loves to do it to Calvin.  Cal thinks its hilarious.
  • He is a good crawler, can pivot around, pull to standing, etc.  One fun thing is to give him a plastic bottle on the kitchen floor.  He will throw and chase that thing all around the room.
  • The other two kids are in love with him.  They never grow tired of him.  Mira still loves to hold him.  Calvin is an awesome big brother, always helping.  Sometimes during quiet time he will ask to play with Ezzie while I nap.
  • He is a happy kid. Very friendly and smiley.
  • Lately he has started pulling his hats off.  Him and I were going back and forth the other day.  I'd put the hat on, he'd pull it off.
  • He really likes food.  In fact he also likes non-food and is always putting stuff in his mouth.  We really have to watch him.  But as far as food goes, he is not picky.  He'll eat almost anything we give him.  Which is why we were so perplexed when the doctor said he is 1% range for his weight.  Weird.  
  • He likes watching ceiling fans.  Has started pointing to things (super cute).  Pointed at a dog the other day but when we got close, he got scared!  Never seen him be scared before- it was sad and cute.
We are in love with our little Ezra!  He is growing so fast.

1 comment: