Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Day in Our Life...

On June 29th, I got new cloth diapers that I LOVE...
Calvin visited his friend Elephant for the 3rd time at the local fireworks stand... And Mira discovered that a wallet is a very important thing in a girl's life...

---And that was our day!
(The back story is that I ordered these diapers on eBay from China, and I love how much our garbage has decreased and I can't prove it but I swear a month of wearing these made my older kid decide to wear underwear...)

3 comments:

jayna said...

I've always wondered about cloth diapers. Now I know someone who actually uses them! It was fun to see you and catch up- take care!

Carina & Dan said...

I thought Mira had a cloth diaper bottom on Sunday. Glad to hear you are happy with them. I just love cloth diapers, I'll never go back to disposables.

Margaret said...

Wow. You never cease to amaze me. Funny you mention the elephant...the kids pointed at it each time we went to swim lessons.