Friday, February 6, 2009

You Know You're A Boy...

...when everything is a gun.

Welcome to my world, where getting shot at at 6:30 in the morning is not unheard of and I have to make up complicated rules about the how's and what's of gun shooting like, "No shooting at the dinner table." and "Don't shoot the baby." and "Good job shooting the --dishwasher--!" I was not prepared for this... How in the world can something like a piece of bread magically morph into a gun... help!

12 comments:

Mountain Skeen (Hey, it's me, Judy) said...

Wow! Great to hear from you. I haven't been able to view your blog, I have no idea why. So glad you wrote to me.
Your kids are too cute! I haven't seen your new baby until now, how fun.
Only an hour, guess I could walk...now all I need is a moving miracle.

The Pooley Tribe said...

I hear you, and they start so young. Mitchell's gun of choice is nail clippers. They're just born that way I think.

Jackie said...

How funny! I am sorry I don't have any advice for you, but thanks for the headups for what i have to expect from Ryan in a little while! (and sorry you didn't know about my blog...it's pretty new)

Kricket said...

It's a sword at our house :-)

jayna said...

This is soo funny! In my world, everything gets turned into a dress...even if it's a dirty sack out of the garbage. Different kids, different dangers...

Natalie said...

This totally made me laugh. We aren't to the gun stage yet. David thinks everything is a ball (and so he throws everything). I thought this was bad enough. Can't wait for guns!

Unknown said...

Oh yes...we have swords too.

Margaret said...

LOL! My kids weren't that clever. Calvin is a smart one....watch out world!

Margaret said...

...and the dishwasher

JB and Kids said...

That is so funny, what's even funnier is my kids have done the exact same thing. I was cleaning the blinds today and somehow one of them became a sword. Go figure:)

Brandi Clark said...

I must say i have the same problem with my boys and I haven't yet figured out how to get them to quit it. If you figure it out, let me know. LOL

rachel said...

aren't boys the BEST!?!?!