Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You Got Soul?

I just had to share...how can you not love a place with a menu like this?!?! This is where Sean & I went on our Valentine's date after Olive Garden was obscenely busy (70 minutes for a table? blech- no thank you.) It's called Papa's Soul Food and we LOVE it. I got the BBQ pork ribs with collard greens and yams and Sean got BBQ pulled pork with macaroni & cheese and baked beans. We got right in and left very full and happy. Happy Love Day!

9 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Lee would love that place. And that menu is cool!

Unknown said...

Hey Anna! I found you through Kelsey and thought Id pop in and say hi! Your kids are SOOOO ADORABLE! Ive had a great time reading all your funny posts! And Im jealous of your delicious BBQ dinner, why does that ALWAYS sound so good to me???!

Natalie said...

Wow, that looks like a fun place.

jayna said...

You made me soo hungry right now!

Margaret said...

Anna!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for bringing dinner in the other night! I really appreciated it and it was YUMMY. I have your plates but can't really leave the house with my chicken pox princess.

Greg would love that restaurant. We haven't been there before. I used to love Olive Garden then they changed somehow and now everything tastes like it's from a box or bag. I miss it tasting fresh. For fresh, we got to Napoli. Have you been there?

The Cottle Family said...

I have been there before!! I love the option of yams all year and the pulled pork is the BEST!! Thanks for sharing. April

rachel said...

I've never heard of this place. Where is it??

rachel said...

Never mind... I just followed the link to their MySpace page. Thanks for the tip. Looks GOOD!

stefanie said...

I love good bbq ribs and the delights that go with it. What a good valentine you have!