Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Sandi tagged me- its my first tag! Apparently I can't avoid blogging for long, I enjoy it too much.

RANDOM

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
6. Don't forget to come back and tell me you completed this tag!

Random Me
1. I absolutely love the feeling of fresh sheets.

2. My two least favorite chores are doing the dishes and mopping the floor.

3. My all-time favorite ice cream is cookies & cream.

4. I always mute the TV on commercials.

5. I've developed this obsessive habit over the past year of shaking out my shoes before putting them on in fears that a spider might have crawled in overnight.


6. I am a rehabilitated night-owl.


I tag:
1. Janelle
2. April
3. Meghann
4. Teresa
5. Stephanie
6. Shannon


You're it!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks Anna.
I will do this tomorrow. The pictures of your kids are so very sweet. Mira is getting so big.