Friday, October 3, 2008

Just a Few More

Here are some current pictures of the offspring. Seriously, when you have kids, there is nothing else a camera is used for!
Mira was relaxing in one of my many baby carriers. She is definitely one of us because she loves being held.
Calvin actually looks a lot like me when I was little, especially with this smile
Our cute little Mira-belle
Aren't they the cutest siblings?

6 comments:

Emily said...

Your kids really are super cute!

I'm so jealous you're taking classes...that's awesome! Sociology was my major...LOVE IT! I hope it's fun at LCC (is that where you're taking it?)...probably a lot different from Ricks!

Margaret said...

LOVE those cheeks! I want to squeeze them...softly of course.☺

KiaKahaMama said...

Hi Anna, wow, she's gorgeous! Congratulations to you and Sean! This is the most precious time, you'll always look back at it...it seems like yesterday mine were that age (it was, you see!). It's busy, intense and wonderful. It was so good to see you in August. Thanks for your note and please stay in touch. I'm planning to update my blog shortly. Thinking of you guys here in Blessington! Love, Natasha

Anonymous said...

I just tagged you! Check out my blog for more details! And you can thank Margaret for starting all this!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Anna, Mira looks so much like you in that first picture. Yeah, your kids are so cute!

Kirsten said...

When I saw Sean and Mira on Sunday I could not get over how much your little girl has grown the past couple of weeks, make her stop : )