Whoo-hoo! I, along with several other seasoned mommies, ran away from our husbands and kids and stayed at the coast where we ate tons of junk food (but yet not enough), went to restaurants for every meal (I'm still craving yummy clam chowder!) and shopped longer than should be humanly possible (it was all for a good cause though). I had tons of fun and cannot wait for another weekend away. For those of you who couldn't make it, we missed you! Mark your calendars for the next excursion!
3 comments:
Um...you are in trouble sister!!!!
Truth be told...after my very brief doze off. I was up WAY too late! So it gave me the little boost I needed.
It was a very fun weekend! Loved it! Thanks for eating at Mo's with me!
That was so much fun, thanks for inviting me and convincing me to go! :D Your picture of the sunrise turned out beautifully - next time we'll have to make sure and find a way to walk on the beach!
Anna,
this is Mandy Lawther... I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog through a mutual friend. Your family is so cute. Calvin looks like his daddy. :) Hope you are all doing well. cute blog.
Post a Comment