Alternate Titles: "I Hope You Dance" and "I Think I'm Turning Japanese"
The kids got Japanese clothes for Christmas from their cousins who moved there last summer.
Anyone who knows our kids, knows they rarely miss an opportunity to dance their little hearts out. We immediately started blasting "I think I'm turning Japanese" for them to rock out to.
I love this shot because it is such a true dancer form.
The dance embrace.
Finally, some after-dance cuddling and playing.
I love how Mira is wearing her fabric birthday crown upside-down.
(Mysteriously Calvin's birthday crown went missing- good thing I made 2 for Mira's)
And we're done.
But didn't that story brighten your day a little?
5 comments:
Your kids look so much like you! They're so cute.
Adorable!
i love the look on mira's face in the last photo. what a doll!!
Adorable!!! I love how much they love being together...So sweet :)
That did brighten my day! Now- do a new post with your sweet new baby to brighten another one!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment