Saturday, November 6, 2010

Scary Tree

No Halloween would be complete without a local neighborhood Halloween extravganza. This one was particularly elaborate and filled our whole month of October with endless entertainment. We drove by it frequently because it is near our house on the main road, and I had multiple requests to see "scary tree" (especially from Mira, and to hear her say her version of 'scary tree' was especially adorable). I wish I had better pics, these were taken from across the street- but there was really no end to the gore. Several decaptiated body parts, wolf head, a carriage with a skeleton in it, gargoyles, scary clown on a swing- it was really quite greusome, but the kids LOVED x10 it. We're thinking about sending them a thank you card so they'll do it again next year. All that remains now is the decapitated hand on the mail box in the tree marked "Air Mail."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: