Sunday, February 7, 2010

Show and Tell

Hey everybody!

How've you been?


We've just been hanging around.

Carving Bob-the-Builder pumpkins.
Wrestling each other in spy glasses.
Dollin' it up at gymnastic class.
Hammin' it up on our bikes.
Or reading a book with Dad.

Ya know, the usual.

The holidays passed by way too fast.


This is what we ate at Thanksgiving. Jealous? It was delicioso.


This is our family Halloween pic. As you can see we all coordinated for the event (not). But we had a lot of fun. Calvin still wears his cowboy vest all the time.

The kids are great friends. They can be seen conspiring in a number of things as shown here. Climbing into the dog's bed, playing walking-the-dog, busting into the apple chips. Again, the usual. Not shown is a picture of them both sitting in cooking pots. One of their favorite pre-dinner activities.

Christmas was cold and fun in Idaho and Utah. Too many fun memories to pick just one. We got to see all of our families and had a wonderful time. And we had clear roads the whole time!

SO-- Happy 2010!!!!

6 comments:

jayna said...

Mira is growing up- she looks so big even though I know she would still fit in my pocket!

Margaret said...

Fun update Anna! I can't believe how big they are getting.

Aimeeable said...

I love it! Isn't it wonderful how our ordinary lives are extraordinary when you think about it?!

stefanie said...

Very cute. I think we have a lot in common with the brother/sister combination.

Scott said...

Sean, I think I like your halloween look better than your everyday appearance. Where can I get an outfit, wig, and stash like that?

JB and Kids said...

These are beautiful pictures!