Saturday, November 8, 2008

Phamily Photos

Its that time of year again...family picture time! This whole process is new to me, hopefully I can fine tune it down to an art over the years, but this year we were lucky to slick our hair down and run to the backyard for some snapshots. Lucky for us, my friend April was there to shoot the camera and squeak the duck toy to make sure the kids looked in the right direction (at one point I caught myself looking at the toy and not the camera... must-stay-focused). We're happy with the results and are going to use them in our Christmas cards this year. Here are a few teaser pics that we love. Check out April's photography blog if you're interested in her photo shooting your family this year. She also does PhotoShop to enhance the pictures creatively- it made up for what we lacked and made the cute photos look even cuter!



8 comments:

rachel said...

Great shots!

Margaret said...

Cute pictures Anna! Glad you guys got one you liked of your family!☺

Aimeeable said...

Amazing Anna! Last time I saw you girl, you were just barely pregnant and now you've got TWO cuties! Wowzers.

Kricket said...

Such fun pictures of some really cute kids.
kricket

Craig and Stephanie said...

The pictures turned out great! Very cute!

Mary said...

Great pics! Is Calvin every not smiling?

Mlynczyk said...

You guys look awesome! I haven't been able to keep 'tabs' on you since you changed your page. :( Thanks for the advice! I am doing one bottle a day...or trying to. She doesn't like it as much as the boob, but she will take it.

Anonymous said...

We just had to make our blog private due to things that happened to our blog. We would love for you to view our blog. So just email us your email adress to danimoore2006@gmail.com